Sunday, August 20, 2017

Firestorm Kickstarter - More Renders

Happy weekend all!

Spartan posted some new renders of the Sorylian and Dindrenzi light destroyers. Both of these look fantastic in my opinion. I'm very much hoping to see some Relthoza renders next!

Sorylian light destroyer - I really love the underslung weapons.

Dindrenzi light destroyer - The double rail guns look really good. I like how stocky/beefy this vessel looks. Looks like it hits pretty hard.

The kickstarter is currently at 91% funded and working its way closer to 100%. Within the next few days it should be funded and then we can start working on those stretch goals! Very excited! I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to be excited about this, and I hope they get it funded, but looking at the slow uptake to £50,000 I do wonder if Spartan and Kickstarter should really just part ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely excited for the further expansion but I agree that Spartan's method for these could definitely benefit from some additional preparation!

      Delete