Thursday, August 17, 2017

Spartan Games - Firestorm Kickstarter update

Well, the Firestorm expansion kickstarter appears to be going fairly well so far. Spartan has begun posting renders of the Core nation expansion ships. These look really good so far. I am certainly excited to be a backer since it appears fairly certain that it will be funded. The real question is how many stretch goals will be released. Personally, I am hoping that the Illosians are unlocked but any stretch goals would be awesome!

A timeline has been released so far along with some tidbits regarding the racial histories. I am personally very excited about these. I really like the increased emphasis on the story for Firestorm.

Timeline post

This model is the Aquan torpedo destroyer and I love it! It has definitely made me want to pick up the Aquan Expansion Set. I've wanted to start an Aquan fleet for a while and these may convince me to do it! 
Terran Alliance Light Destroyer - Very cool model

Terran Alliance Battle Carrier - Amazing model, i love the engine configuration!

Pathogen infested Dindrenzi vessel. This looks pretty sweet! It has been indicated that the different races will have different stats when infected. It sounds really cool!
Finally, there has been more uploads for the 3D model views which I will share a link to below.
3D Turnarounds

The kickstarter is sitting at 87%, at least when I checked last. I'm definitely excited for it to fund and see how many of the stretch goals will get unlocked. Thank you for reading, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment