Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September Update

Its been a pretty crazy couple of weeks. Between Spartan Games recent closing and the recent craziness of my real life job I have not had a whole lot to post about recently. I did complete painting a Firestorm Armada Terquai Patrol fleet.

I liked the contrast of the red/purple and teal.
I have also recently broken out an old set of rules for a naval combat game I started working on a long while back. I've started working on getting the maps cleaned up and finalizing the rules. My son has already volunteered to help me playtest the different nations and ships. Its been fun to dust off and get back into designing something. One of the reasons I had put it on hold previously was the fact that I could not acquire ship models to match the nations I created. I recently discovered TinkerCAD and Sculptris and have been using them to slowly generate models to use with the game. I will definitely be posting some updates as I make progress.

I recently started a large new painting commission  which will likely keep me busy over the next few weeks. I will try to post some progress pictures as I work through them. Thanks for reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment